find your sense of wonder…
“Hike and Go SEEC” is managed by graduate students in the Environmental Education graduate program at Southern Oregon University, through the Siskiyou Environmental Education Center (SEEC). This blog serves as a source of information about our graduate program, as well as a forum for environmental resources and discussions about environmental education. We welcome questions, comments, and feedback!
We have a variety of features for your interest:
- Emerging Naturalists: Posts for kids and kids-at-heart; activities to promote outdoor discovery at home or in the classroom
- Arts and Literature: Reviews of environmental books and films as well as inspirational pictures, videos, quotes, and poems
- Wonderings and Discoveries: Thoughts and reports from current graduate students on various topics
- Happenings: Posts about local events and ways to get involved in the community
- Notes from Fall in the Field: Recaps and updates about Fall in the Field festivities
- Program information: Interviews with professors, current graduate students, alumni, and EE professionals
Thanks for reading! If you support what we do, and would like to receive updates on what we are posting, please follow us by clicking on the “Follow our blog!” button to the right.